Compassionate, Personalized, Caring. Join Our Team!
Become part of a professional team with the opportunity to make a profound difference in a patient’s quality of life in the comfort of their own home.
Our team consists of Clinical Nurse Supervisors, RNs, LPNs, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Speech Language Pathologists, Nutritionists, Medical Social Workers, Diabetes Educator, Wound Care Specialists, and Home Health Aides. Among the many advantages to joining our team are:
✓ Flexibility to balance professional and personal life with full, part-time, evening and weekend schedules.
✓ Supportive, team environment.
✓ Focus one-on-one patient care.
✓ Opportunity to provide individualized evidenced-based care to achieve optimal outcomes.
✓ Continued professional growth and development.
✓ Competitive wages and benefits.
✓ Agency fleet vehicle program.
✓ Job Autonomy.
✓ State of the art technology.
Benefits offered by Nascentia Health
- Paid Time Off, Holiday and Sick Leave
- FREE Medical Coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Coverage
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Short and Long-Term Disability
- 401k Plan with Employer Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Free Learning Management System for Ongoing Education
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Company Vehicle (for employees who qualify)
- Company Cell Phone (for employees who qualify)
- Paid Time Off Pay Out (at year end)
- Eligibility for the Public Loan Forgiveness Program (for employees who qualify)
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Company & Team Building Events
- Company Paid Telemedicine
- Voluntary Benefits Available
Other Great Perks:
- Cell Phone Discount Plan (both Verizon and AT&T)
- Work-Life Balance Program
- Free On-Site Parking
- Syracuse Headquarters Located on Bus Line
- Employee Assistance Program
- On-Site Leadership Development
- Brand New State of the Art Facility
- Spacious Community Room
- Employee Lounge
- On-Site Employee Gym
If you’re looking for a job opportunity in home health care that allows you to use your unique talents to the fullest, we’d love to hear from you. Please feel free to review our open positions, or apply with us today! If you have any questions at all, please contact us at 1-888-477-HOME (TTY/TDD: 711) to speak with one of our friendly representatives.