Nascentia Health is here to help caregivers, especially the many working caregivers, in our community understand their options and obtain the services they need to support them in this difficult role.
Did you know?
- The MetLife Caregiving Cost Study, released by the National Alliance for Caregiving and MetLife in 2006, revealed there are over 15 million employed American caregivers (those who provide care for an adult family member or friend age 18 and older who are employed full-time).
- A key finding of the study is that the stresses of caregiving result in employee absenteeism, tardiness, unexpected departures and distractions from work that cost employers $17.1 billion each year.
If you are a Central New York employer and would be interested in the following free services for your employees, please contact us.
Services to Employers:
- Informational brochures for working caregivers
- Informational presentations for interested employees at your organization or business
- Quarterly caregiver articles for use in your employee newsletter